Hello everyone! A lot of you ask us about the possibility to have your own white labeled app Eventee. We always answer you that it's surely possible, but before that, several steps need to be done (but it's definitely worth it!). We have decided to write a short article about the necessary steps, so you can clearly understand the whole process. Read through it now and move the entire attendee experience to the next level with your own cool white labeled app!
What does “white labeled app” mean?
A white labeled app is exclusively customized mobile app on the App Store and Google Play, with icons, logos and design according to your wish. Basically, it's Eventee with its awesome features, but in your own design.
Why should you want your own white labeled app?
A white labeled app is offered for Business and Enterprise versions of Eventee. The benefits of a white labeled app are following:
- You have your own app with your own name at App Store and Google Play so that your attendees can easily find it;
- You have the mobile app in your colors with your logo, so the experience is more personalized;
- You don't have a list of other events in your own white labeled app, just the list of your own events.
The app works identically as Eventee and all the great features are the same, but all of that is in your own design. Isn't that cool?
Okay, you decided to have your own white labeled app.. but what are the necessary steps that you need to do?
Firstly, you have to enroll your App Store account to Apple Developer Program. Within the enrollment, choose the type of your profile as Company/Organization's profile. Feel free to check more information about the process here.
For the enrollment, you need to have D-U-N-S Number, so Apple can verify your organization's identity and legal entity status. You can request the D-U-N-S Number from companies with permission to give you D-U-N-S Number for free (for example Dun & Bradstreet), we recommend you to compare them on Google. Receiving D-U-N-S Number takes several days, so it's always better to do that as soon as possible.
When you get your D-U-N-S Number, you can register your profile to Apple Developer Program. The registration itself takes 7-14 days. As soon as the registration is completed, we will need to get access to your profile for our developers, who will publicize your branded app within 14 days.
For creating your white labeled app, we need to receive from you following things:
- Your logo, which you want to display in the app;
- Logo/Icon which will be used in App Store and Google Play as the Icon of the mobile app in the resolution of 1024 x 1024;
- Colors, which you want to use for your app;
- A unique name of the app in App Store and Google Play;
- The app description you want to place in App Store and Google Play;
- Contact person;
- Contact person for Apple - name, email, phone number and address;
- URL of the event which will use the app.
In addition, we will create the screenshots for App Store and Google Play in your chosen colors. Livewise, we can help you with app description.
As for the Google Play, if you want to publicize a white labeled app through your own Google Play account, it's possible. We offer distribution through our company's account for free.
The approval and release of the white labeled app on App Store and Google Play will take approximately 14 days. It means that overall the process could take around 1 month, so the sooner you will contact us, the better! 🤗
As soon as you have your app released, you can spread it to your attendees. The invitation works the same as in Eventee app.
And that's all! If you have any following questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Enjoy! 🚀